We often forget to recognize all of the individuals who play a role in making sure operations run smoothly; this includes everyone from the receptionist to the field technician to the designer. At VIP’s Annual Company Party, we take the time to recognize the employees who make a difference in the success of our company.
Our Employee Recognition Awards, which start as nominations by our fellow peers, and Longevity Awards recognize those who help VIP reach our mission and get us closer to our goals. Congratulations to all the recipients! We are thankful you choose to work at VIP.
- Commitment To and From Employees: Gordon Quackenbush
- Community Focus: Valerie Countryman
- Innovation: Erin Radley
- Collaboration: Lindsay Diefendorf
- Client Focus: Jim Kinbaum
- Safety: Jim Shuba
- Chairman’s Choice: Jim Weiss
- 5 Years: Jeremy Fudo, Brian Stanton, Dave Schug, Tatia Campbell, Brenda Barriger, Greg Blais, Kevin Lepak
- 10 Years: Kate Nutting, Sam Cosamano, Christianne Radziewicz
- 15 Years: Jason Cantrell
- 20 years: Carmelo Fonseca
- 35 years: Charlie Wallace, Bill Cadieux, Joe Coss
- 40 years: Jim Herr, Reggie Sears, Jim Weiss
Check out a video of the award winners.