Delivery Method: Design-Build-Develop
Owner: One Webster’s Landing LLC
Size: 33,000 SF (5 levels)
VIP Structures purchased Webster’s Landing (formerly the Marshall building) in 1986, initially using the first two floors for its headquarters. In 1999 the balance of the space was redeveloped, with the Manufacturers Association of Central New York as a tenant on the fifth floor. Currently, our four operating divisions occupy the entire building except for a portion of the first floor leased to a tenant.
The finished look maintained the allure of exposed large timber framing, along with brick arched windows and doorways. Through insightful adaptive reuse, our team successfully transformed this 1893 vintage, former grain warehouse into a modern, efficient office space.